Field of work
- Coordination and supervision of team members.
- Statistical and methodological consulting, development of study design, sample size calculation.
- Statistical analysis of patient-oriented observational studies and clinical trials.
- Contribute to study protocols, final reports, publications, and grant applications.
- Since 2014:
Head of Statistics and Methodology, CTU Bern, University of Bern
- 2009 to 2014:
Statistician/Clinical Epidemiologist, CTU Bern, University of Bern
- 2008 to 2012:
Master of Advanced Studies (MAS) in Applied Statistics, University of Bern
- 2007 to 2009:
Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) in Pharmaceutical Medicine/ Drug Development, University of Basel
- 2006 to 2009:
- Clinical Trial Coordinator, Swiss Group for Clinical Cancer Research (SAKK), Bern
- 2002 to 2006:
Dissertation (PhD) and assistance in Pharmaceutical Sciences, ETH Zurich
- 1997 to 2001:
Studies (MSc) in Biology and Biochemistry, University of Bern