REDCap Database Implementation
Goal of the Course
The course will give an introduction to the Clinical Data Management System REDCap and is designed for persons who plan to set up their own study in REDCap. Additionally useful tips regarding the design of Case Reports Forms (CRFs) are provided. After the course researchers will be able to set up their own database in REDCap.
This course if free of charge. Repeated courses with identical content will be held. Participation is only reasonable once.
Clinical Researchers, Study Nurses and all persons who would like to set up their own study in REDCap.
The training is not laid out for persons, who will use REDCap for data entry only.
- Short introduction to Clinical Data Management Systems
- REDCap Functionalities
- CRF Design
Next Training Dates
- Thu, 05. AUG 2021, 15.00-17.00, Online – English
- Thu, 09. SEPT 2021, 15.00-17.00, Online – Deutsch
- Thu, 07. OCT 2021, 15.00-17.00, Online – English
- Thu, 04. NOV 2021, 15.00-17.00, Online – Deutsch
- Thu, 02. DEC 2021, 15.00-17.00, Online – English
Additional dates will follow.
Until further notice, all REDCap courses will be offered online. The course participants will receive a personal e-mail with specific instructions on how to login to the digital class room before the course is held.
Trainings alternate between German and English (training documentation is in German and English).