secuTrial was developed by interActive Systems in Berlin. It is a professional, complete web-based GCP-compliant solution for collecting patient data in clinical studies, non-interventional studies or patient registries. secuTrial is used since 2000 in more than 600 national and international studies sponsored or conducted by universities, CROs, medicinal product manufacturers and pharmaceutical companies.
- CTU Bern sets up the entire study database (Full Service)
- Server & license costs taken over by DLF
- Is used by all other Swiss CTUs and mostly German speaking Europe with over 14’000 users.
When to use secuTrial?
- Study complexity is middle to high
- You have a multinational study
- You want to set up a highly configurable visit plan
- You want to have an integrated randomization (e.g. minimization)
- You want to use extensive monitoring (including online query management, sdv and different review states)
- You need email notifications
- You need annotated CRFs
Learn more about secuTrial by watching a demo presentation here.