Online course for systematic reviews and meta-analysis
A new, online, introductory training course on how to conduct a systematic review of interventions.
10 hours of self-directed learning on searching, risk of bias, meta-analysis, GRADE and the complete systematic review process, developed by world-leading experts in systematic review methods.
Ten course modules include:
1. Introduction to conducting systematic reviews
2. Writing the review protocol
3. Searching for studies
4. Selecting studies and collecting data
5. Introduction to study quality and risk of bias
6. Analysing the data
7. Interpreting the findings
8. Reporting the review
9. Introduction to health economics
10. Network meta-analysis