Goal of the Course
The course will give an introduction to the Clinical Data Management System REDCap and is designed for persons who plan to set up their own study in REDCap. Additionally useful tips regarding the design of Case Reports Forms (CRFs) are provided. After the course researchers will be able to set up their own database in REDCap.
Repeated courses with identical content will be held. Participation is only reasonable once.
Clinical Researchers, Study Nurses and all persons who would like to set up their own study in REDCap.
The training is not laid out for persons, who will use REDCap for data entry only.
- Short introduction to Clinical Data Management Systems
- REDCap Functionalities
- CRF Design
Next Training Dates
- Mo, 4. DEC 2017, 15.30-17.00, Seminarraum CTU Bern - auf Deutsch
- Mo, 8. JAN 2018, 15.00-17.00, Seminarraum CTU Bern - in English
- Mo, 26. FEB 2018, 15.00-17.00, Seminarraum CTU Bern - auf Deutsch
- Mo, 19. MAR 2018, 15.00-17.00, Seminarraum CTU Bern - in English
- Mo, 9. APR 2018, 15.00-17.00, Seminarraum CTU Bern - auf Deutsch
Additional dates will follow.
Trainings take place at Finkenhubelweg 11.
Trainings alternate between German and English (training documentation is in English).